What is the average temperature at the ski resorts?
Trysil: november -5, december -8, january -8, february -8, march -5, april -1.
Hemsedal: november -4, december -7, january -6, february -8, march -4, april +1.
Åre: november -6, december -7, january -9, february -7, march -4, april +1.
Geilo: november -5, december -6, january -8, february -7, march -5, april -1.
Sjusjøen: november -5, december -8, january -9, february -9, march -2, april +2.
- We always go skiing in the Alps, what can we expect from a winter sport vacation in Scandinavia?
- When is the best time to go on a winter sport vacation in Norway or Sweden?
- We would like to go skiing in Norway or Sweden in early December - is that possible?
- What is the average snow depth at the ski resorts?
- How long does it stay light at the ski resorts?
- We are not familiar with winter sport vacations in Scandinavia, what would you advise?
- Is it more expensive to ski in Scandinavia than in the Alps?
- What is the best way to travel to the ski resorts?
- How long does the boat crossing take?
- Which of the resorts is the most child-friendly?
- In which ski resorts will I find the most bars and restaurants?
- Are there other activities apart from the skiing?
- Where are the best fun parks?
- What is the best place to go cross-country skiing?
- What are the best resorts for beginners or advanced skiers?
- What is the difference between Trysil Turistsenter and Trysil Høyfjellssenter?
- What is the difference between Åre By and Åre Björnen?
- In which resorts do you provide Husky Safaris?
- Is a Husky Safari suitable for small children?